Thursday, July 20, 2006

Good Morning

At least it's still morning here in Atlanta (and HOT!).

Hi I'm Amy, otherwise known as AmyDe and I have just joined this group. I've followed it for a while, but time/life (isn't that a magazine?) didn't allow. I am glad to be here and looking forward to the quilting projects. I have at least one quilt to complete and a couple of quilted bags - fun stuff. I am excited about getting to know some new folks and learning from all of you.

I have been knitting for about 5 years and I started sewing about 20 years ago (gosh that makes me feel old) when I was about 13. I've done all sorts of crafts through the years, sewing, quilting, knitting, crochet, cross stitch, stamping, scrapbooking, etc.

Now I stick mostly to sewing, knitting, and crocheting. I do scrapbook about once/month with girlfriends though.

Thanks for having me!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe