Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sew? i knit!

I'm Cathrine and am new to the group. I am really excited that I found this group. I taught myself how to knit at the beginning of the year and have completed quite a few projects. I used to sew a lot but have gotten away from it in the last few years. I also joined Wardrobe Refashion 06 when I joined this group, to give myself the motivation that I have been lacking. I have stacks and stacks of fabric that needs to be put to good use and because I have recently lost about 25lbs. I am in desperate need of clothing that fits. For my first project here I have decides on New Look pattern #6605 - the tank top view. If I knew how to up a picture onto the site I would, but I am definitely Challenged in that area. I will recruit my daughter to teach to tonight. I have cut out the pattern and am going to start sewing this afternoon. I can't wiat until it is done.