Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm almost there!

I'm almost done with my bag -- my procrastination bit me in the tail with a dose of bronchitis right at the end of April :o( But -- here is a peek I posted, with most of the bag done.

I still need to handsew the pockets on the inside lining, and finish securing the handle to one side. Then it is finished. I took it for a test-run (with the pins in it.. is that a crime or what?) to work last Friday.. and besides one injury (not me) on the pocket pins, it did everything it was planned to do.

The only thing I don't like is the flap -- I should have rounded it (like I see all the other ones) instead of making it square. It just doesn't hang right square :o(

I do have two fabric covered buttons though.... been thinking about if that would help, or make the situation worse!