Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Short Introduction

Hello! I'm Siow Chin and I'm residing in Hong Kong. I've been wanting to sew a skirt for months since I bought my sewing machine last year, picked out the fabric, a pattern and notions but have yet to do it. So far, I’ve sewn some bags but bags don't have to fit! It's like knitting scarves or shawls where gauge doesn't really matter. Thanks to this sew-along which gives me just the little nudge to make me really go and sew it. I'm hoping to learn how to quilt too someday, and sew some clothes for my two girls. The fabric I selected is a floral one with black background and the pattern is a simple A-line skirt from McCall Stitch n Save M4900. Unfortunately, I'm not able to load the photo onto Blogger. I'll try to figure it out.

You'll also be able to find me at Little Purl of the Orient.